Support my work on Patreon

If you like my work, please consider to help my growing family with a little financial support through my Patreon creator page.


Alternatively, you can leave a one-time donation via PayPal using the Donate button below.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

PhotoFlow - EXIF data info panel

I have just introduced a little but useful enhancement in the PhotoFlow gui: a panel showing the EXIF data of the image being edited. Here is an example:


The up-to-date pre-compiled packages are available as usual from GitHub: https://github.com/aferrero2707/PhotoFlow/releases/tag/continuous (you will have to select those created on 2018/10/10 or newer).

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. smartchoicegadget

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading your article and wondered if you had considered creating an ebook on this subject. Your writing would sell it fast. You have a lot of writing talent. techchoices

    ReplyDelete