Support my work on Patreon

If you like my work, please consider to help my growing family with a little financial support through my Patreon creator page.


Alternatively, you can leave a one-time donation via PayPal using the Donate button below.

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 14, 2018

Launch of crowd-funding campaign on Patreon

Dear PhotoFlow enthusiasts,
I have just launched a crowd-funding campaign on Patreon, with the goal of getting some support out of my FLOSS development activities.

Here is the link to the corresponding creator page: https://www.patreon.com/andreaferrero

Apart from the development of PhotoFlow, that you can follow on this blog and on the forum, I am providing AppImage packages and Continuous Integration support for other graphics-related FLOSS projects, namely:

If you like what I am doing and you find it useful, it would be great if you could consider a little donation. I do not have very ambitious goals regarding the crowd-funding campaign, and I am surely not going to adopt a philosophy of the kind "you only get it if you pay for it!". The work I am doing will continue regardless of the collected money.

Nevertheless, a little financial contribution will certainly help me to justify the spare time I am spending on FLOSS work!


Here are some useful links to follow my work on GitHub:
  • GIMP:
  • RawTherapee:
  • LuminanceHDR:
  • HDRMerge:

1 comment: